Words — 57 found
1. to think (about, of); to think over; to ponder; to contemplate; to reflect (on); to meditate (on)
- You must think of your family.
2. to consider; to bear in mind; to allow for; to take into consideration
- It is worthwhile considering what it is that makes people happy.
3. to think (that); to believe; to hold (a view); to judge; to conclude; to suspect
- Although we may intend to judge a person on the basis of his or her personal qualities, they are not visible at first sight.
4. to intend (to do); to think of (doing); to plan
- It is difficult planning meals for so many people.
5. to predict; to anticipate; to expect; to imagine
6. to come up with; to think up; to contrive; to devise
7. to consider (as); to regard (as); to look on (as); to take; to view
勘える 【かんがえる】、稽える 【かんがえる】
1. thinking; thought; view; opinion; concept
2. idea; notion; imagination
- We should respect the ideas of others.
3. intention; plan; design
4. consideration; judgement; deliberation; reflection
5. wish; hope; expectation
1. consideration; taking into account
1. archaeology; archeology
2. ArchaeologyArchaeology, or archeology (from Greek ἀρχαιολογία, archa... Read more
1. to reconsider; to rethink; to reassess
1. to think out; to devise; to invent; to begin to think; to come up with a plan
1. something to think about; one's thoughts; concern; worry
2. thinking about something; being absorbed in one's thoughts
1. to take into consideration; to bear in mind