Words — 1 found
1. to think (about, of); to think over; to ponder; to contemplate; to reflect (on); to meditate (on)
- You must think of your family.
2. to consider; to bear in mind; to allow for; to take into consideration
- It is worthwhile considering what it is that makes people happy.
3. to think (that); to believe; to hold (a view); to judge; to conclude; to suspect
- Although we may intend to judge a person on the basis of his or her personal qualities, they are not visible at first sight.
4. to intend (to do); to think of (doing); to plan
- It is difficult planning meals for so many people.
5. to predict; to anticipate; to expect; to imagine
6. to come up with; to think up; to contrive; to devise
7. to consider (as); to regard (as); to look on (as); to take; to view
勘える 【かんがえる】、稽える 【かんがえる】