Words — 148 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. vacuum; hollow; empty
2. VacuumVacuum is space that is empty of matter. The word stems f... Read more
2. PearlA pearl is a hard object produced within the soft tissue ... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
2. TruthTruth has a variety of meanings, primarily being in accor... Read more
1. indeed; really; absolutely; truly; actually; very; quiteSee also 実に じつに
真に 【まことに】、寔に 【まことに】、洵に 【まことに】、真に 【しんに】
1. serious; earnest
- George is not serious about his study.
2. real sword (as opposed to a wooden practice weapon)
- しんけん ？」「
- "Dad, this a real sword?" "Of course, it is a duel after all."
1. truth; reality
2. truly; really
3. absolute truthBuddhism
しんじち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. bottom of one's heart; depths of one's mind; innermost thoughts; real intentions
- He is a good man at heart.
2. from the bottom of one's heart; wholeheartedly; truly; sincerelyOnly applies to しんそこ
- I'm very disappointed in you.
3. Base of the heartThe base of the heart, directed superiorly, posteriorly, ... Read more
真底 【しんそこ】、心底 【しんてい】
真底: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. vacuum tube
2. Vacuum tubeIn electronics, a vacuum tube, electron tube (in North Am... Read more
1. essence; quintessence; spirit; soul; heart; pith (and marrow)