Words — 32 found
1. attention; notice; heed
- はら 。
- They pay little attention to him.
2. care; caution; precaution
- I cautioned him against being late.
3. advice; warning; caution
- He took no notice of his friend's advice.
4. AttentionAttention is the cognitive process of selectively concent... Read more
1. to attract attention
注意をひく 【ちゅういをひく】、注意を惹く 【ちゅういをひく】
1. duty of careLaw
2. Duty of careIn tort law, a duty of care is a legal obligation imposed... Read more
1. precautions; warnings; matters to be attended to; things to note; suggestions; hints; important points; do's and don'ts
1. marked person (by the police, etc.); person to be watched; person considered dangerous; person on a watchlist