Words — 232 found
1. the Sheep (eighth sign of the Chinese zodiac); the Ram; the Goat
2. hour of the Sheep (around 2pm, 1-3pm, or 2-4pm)Obsolete term, See also 未の刻
3. south-southwestObsolete term
4. sixth month of the lunar calendarObsolete term
5. Goat (zodiac)The Goat (also translated as Ram) is the eighth sign of t... Read more
1. the future (usually distant)
- かんぱい ！
- To your future!
2. future tense
3. the world to come
4. FutureThe future is the indefinite time period after the presen... Read more
1. unripe; green
2. inexperienced; immature; unskilled
1. lingering attachment; lingering affection; regret; reluctance; ruefulness
1. uncivilized; uncivilised; primitive; savage
2. undeveloped (land); unexplored (territory, field, etc.)
3. unbloomed (flower)
1. still; as yet; onlyUsually written using kana alone
- It's still impossible with the naked eye. With binoculars you might be able to glimpse it....
2. (not) yetUsually written using kana alone, with verb in the negative
- と 。
- I haven't been able to solve the problem yet.
3. more; (more) stillUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to まだ
4. at least; comparatively; relativelyUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to まだ
- Bad news is preferable to an absence of information.
5. unfinished; incomplete; not yet doneUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to まだ
1. minor; person under age
2. Minor (law)In law, a minor is a person under a certain age — the age... Read more
1. unpaid; overdueSee also 既払い
未払い 【みばらい】、未払 【みはらい】、未払 【みばらい】
未払: Irregular okurigana usage. 未払: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. (an) unknown; unknown number; variableMathematics, See also 既知数
2. unknown quantity; not yet known