1. to pay支 is ateji
支払う: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. domination; rule; control
- Silence reigned in the forest.
2. direction; management; guidance
3. control (e.g. over one's emotions); determining (e.g. one's fate); governing; influence; holding sway over
1. to support; to prop; to sustain; to underlay; to hold up; to defend
- That amount of crops isn't enough to support their economy.
2. to hold at bay; to stem; to check
- ささ 。
- Hold them there! Don't let them into the city!
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. support; backing; endorsement; approval
2. support; holding up; propping
1. manager; executive
2. ShihaininA shihainin is an authorized representative of a company ... Read more
1. support; backing; aid; assistance