Words — 156 found
1. to touch; to come in contact with; to border on; to adjoin; to be adjacent; to be close
- おこ 。
- Like other changes, this change in attitude has occurred in other countries, too.
2. to receive (e.g. visitor); to attend to; to serve; to take care of; to look after; to act towards; to deal with; to see
- You must treat them with more consideration.
3. to receive (news); to get; to hear
4. to encounter; to come across
5. to be tangent toMathematics
6. to make touch; to bring into contact with; to bring adjacent to; to bring close; to connect
1. getting closer; drawing nearer; approaching
2. being not much different; being near (age, skill, etc.)
3. becoming close (i.e. friendly); becoming intimate
1. to be tied together; to be connected to; to be linked toUsually written using kana alone
2. to lead to; to be related toUsually written using kana alone
3. to be related (by blood)Usually written using kana alone, See also 血がつながる ちがつながる
繫がる 【つながる】、接続る 【つながる】
繫がる: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 接続る: Irregular kanji usage.
JLPT N1 Links
2. Conjunction (grammar)In grammar, a conjunction (abbreviated CONJ or CNJ) is a ... Read more
2. GraftingGrafting or graftage is a horticultural technique whereby... Read more
接木 【つぎき】、つぎ木 【つぎき】、継ぎ木 【つぎき】、継木 【つぎき】
1. union; joining
- The blocks of stone were jointed with cement.
3. Bacterial conjugationBacterial conjugation is the transfer of genetic material... Read more
1. entertainment (of guests; esp. in the corporate world); treating (to food and drinks); wining and dining
- He is in charge of entertaining the foreign guests.
1. close contest; close match; close game; close race
2. close combat
1. to join; to piece together; to set (bones)
- The doctor set his broken leg.
2. to graft (onto a tree)
- の 、
- えら 。
- Select the graft point after imagining how the branches will extend and fruit grow.
1. tangent point; point of contactMathematics
2. contact (electrical, etc.)
- It's obvious but the connection between people is "words". It is by those words that thoughts are shared and arguments carried out.
3. point of agreement; common ground; interaction
1. cutting; severance; section; amputation; disconnection
截断 【せつだん】、接断 【せつだん】、截断 【さいだん】
接断: Irregular kanji usage.
1. adhesive; glue
2. AdhesiveAn adhesive or stick on is a material, usually in a liqui... Read more
2. SuffixIn linguistics, a suffix (also sometimes called a postfix... Read more
1. prefixes and suffixes; affix
2. AffixAn affix is a morpheme that is attached to a word stem to... Read more
1. scion; cion; (horticultural) graft
- The orchardist grafted an apple bud onto the rootstock.
2. opportunity to continue a conversation
- こま 。
- He found it very hard to keep the conversation going.
接ぎ穂 【つぎぼ】、継ぎ穂 【つぎほ】、継ぎ穂 【つぎぼ】、接穂 【つぎほ】、接穂 【つぎぼ】、継穂 【つぎほ】、継穂 【つぎぼ】