Words — 405 found
1. vote; ballotsometimes びょう, ぴょう as a suffix
2. label; ticket; tag; stub
1. leopard (Panthera pardus)Usually written using kana alone
2. LeopardThe leopard, Panthera pardus, is a member of the Felidae ... Read more
1. mark; sign; targetObscure term
2. plain wood showing the seating order of officials at courtArchaism
1. valuation; appraisal; evaluation; assessment; estimation; rating; judging
- How do you assess your students?
2. appreciation; recognition; acknowledgement; rating highly; praising
- Mothers are often not appreciated.
1. facial expression; countenance
2. look; appearance; expression (vocal, etc.)
3. Facial expressionA facial expression is one or more motions or positions o... Read more
1. cover (of a book, magazine, etc.); binding
2. appearing on the cover of a magazine
3. Book coverA book cover is any protective covering used to bind toge... Read more
1. expression; presentation
- じつ シェイクスピア
- "There is a tide" is, in fact, from a passage in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.
2. representation; notationMathematics
1. fame; reputation; popularity
- That scandal cost him his reputation.
2. rumour (rumor); talk
- I hear you're very rich.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. surface; face
2. outside; exterior
3. appearances; superficiality
1. declaration; indication; representation; manifestation; demonstration; expression; announcement; assertion
2. Assertion (computing)In computer programming, an assertion is a predicate (for... Read more
1. critic; reviewer; commentator
2. CriticismCriticism is the practice of judging the merits and fault... Read more