Words — 117 found
1. to respond; to satisfy; to accept; to comply with; to apply for
1. aid; assistance; help; reinforcement; rooting; barracking; support; cheering
1. dealing with (people, customers, complaints, etc.); receiving (callers, visitors, etc.); attending to; handling; serving
応待: Irregular kanji usage.
1. exchange; reciprocation; give-and-take; return
- The enemy answered our fire.
2. reply; riposte
1. responding to a call-up for military service; answering a call-upMilitary
1. to answer; to respond; to meetSee also 応じる
2. to satisfy; to accept
1. emergency measure; emergency procedures
2. first-aid treatment; stop-gap treatment; temporary repairs
- I'll give you a temporary treatment.
3. First aidFirst aid is the provision of initial care for an illness... Read more
1. application; subscription; entry (competition, raffle, etc.); enlistment
1. drawing room; parlour; parlor
- ま 。
- There were some guests waiting in the drawing room.
2. reception office
1. fighting back; returning fire; counter-attack; responding to an attack; accepting a challenge