Words — 214 found
1. eternity; permanence; perpetuityとわ tends to be more abstract
- はな 。
- He left Japan for good.
2. Eikyū era (1113.7.13-1118.4.3)Only applies to えいきゅう
永久 【とこしえ】、長しえ 【とこしえ】、常しえ 【とこしえ】、永え 【とこしえ】、永 【とこしえ】、永久 【とわ】、常 【とわ】
1. ordinary; common; usualUsually written using kana alone
- I am just a nobody.
2. free of chargeUsually written using kana alone, only 只
- てにい 。
- I got the ticket for nothing.
3. unaffected; as is; safeusu. as ただでは...
- お 、
- He's a tenacious guy who always manages to come out on top. He's the kind of guy who can turn any situation to his advantage.
4. only; merely; just; simply
- All you have to do is wash the dishes.
5. but; however; neverthelessesp. 但
- でき 。
- However, if you're going to read people's blogs in order to write an interesting blog, you can do that right away.
唯 【ただ】、徒 【ただ】、但 【ただ】、常 【ただ】、タダ
1. common sense; good sense; common knowledge; general knowledge; common practice; accepted practice; social etiquette
2. Common senseCommon sense is defined by Merriam-Webster as, "sound and... Read more
1. usually; ordinarily; always
- He was sick of being vilified all the time by people who were jealous of his ability.
2. continuous; 24-hour (operation, care, etc.); constant; always on
1. managing director; executive directorAbbreviation, See also 常務取締役
- おも 。
- Guess what the managing director started off the meeting by saying. The first thing out of his mouth was an announcement of some major restructuring.
2. routine business; regular business
1. full-time employment
2. Full-timeFull-time employment is employment in which a person work... Read more