Words — 120 found
1. common sense; good sense; common knowledge; general knowledge; common practice; accepted practice; social etiquette
2. Common senseCommon sense is defined by Merriam-Webster as, "sound and... Read more
1. usually; ordinarily; always
- He was sick of being vilified all the time by people who were jealous of his ability.
2. continuous; 24-hour (operation, care, etc.); constant; always on
1. managing director; executive directorAbbreviation, See also 常務取締役
- おも 。
- Guess what the managing director started off the meeting by saying. The first thing out of his mouth was an announcement of some major restructuring.
2. routine business; regular business
1. full-time employment
2. Full-timeFull-time employment is employment in which a person work... Read more
1. permanent stationing; staying permanently
2. resident (program, file, etc.)Computer terminology
1. regular customer; regular patron; frequenter
2. constant companion