Words — 111 found
1. contribution; donation
3. DonationA donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, ... Read more
1. to approach; to draw near; to come near; to be close to
2. to gather (in one place); to come together; to meet
3. to stop by (while on one's way to another place); to drop by; to make a short visit
4. to grow old; to grow high (number, etc.)See also 年が寄る
5. to grow (wrinkly)in the form of しわが寄る
6. to lean against; to recline onalso written as 倚る, 凭る
7. to push one's opponent while holding their beltSumo
8. to decide on a price and come to a deal
9. to be swayed by (a person); to yield toArchaism
1. to come near; to let someone approach
- Pull over to the side, please.
2. to bring near; to bring together; to collect; to gather
- Draw your chair closer to the fire.
3. to deliver (opinion, news, etc.); to send (e.g. a letter); to contribute; to donate
- ごじ ・
- Please send reports of mistypings and mistranslations to the email address below.
4. to let someone drop by
5. to add (numbers)
6. to have feelings for (love, goodwill, trust, etc.)
7. to rely upon for a time; to depend on
8. to use as a pretext
9. to put aside
10. to press; to push; to force
11. to include; to welcome (in a group); to let inKansai dialect
1. to send; to forwardUsually written using kana alone
- Could you send someone up to pick up some laundry?
2. to hand over (e.g. money)Usually written using kana alone
- Is there someone who could help me?
遣す: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to lean against; to recline on; to lean on
2. to rely on; to depend on
寄り掛かる 【よりかかる】、寄り掛る 【よりかかる】、倚り懸かる 【よりかかる】、凭り掛かる 【よりかかる】
凭り掛かる: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. dropping in on the way; stopping off at; making a side trip
2. going the long way round; making a detour
1. mishmash; miscellany; medley; jumble; mixture; odds and ends
1. to get close; to cuddle close together; to nestle close to; to snuggle up to
寄りそう 【よりそう】、寄添う 【よりそう】
1. pushing back one's opponent while locked in close quartersSumo
2. having a tendency towards; being close to
- He is conservative to a degree.
2. ParasitismParasitism is a type of non mutual relationship between o... Read more
1. wooden mosaic work; parquetry; wooden mosaic (e.g. on a piece of furniture); marquetry; marqueterie
2. ParquetryParquetry is a geometric mosaic of wood pieces used for d... Read more
1. last moves (in go, shogi, or chess); endgame
2. gathering; collecting; coming together
1. entertainment hall (for rakugo, manzai, magic, music, etc.); vaudeville theater (theatre); music hall
寄席 【よせせき】、寄せ席 【よせせき】