Words — 346 found
- The woman dental hygienist said to me, lying down in the chair, "Right, please open your mouth."
2. opening; hole; gap; orifice
- い 。
- We plunged into the cave opening on our boat and continued on.
3. mouth (of a bottle); spout; nozzle; mouthpiece
- Fill the bottle to the top so as to exclude all air.
4. gate; door; entrance; exit
5. speaking; speech; talk (i.e. gossip)See also 口を利く
- He says one thing and means another.
6. taste; palateSee also 口に合う
7. mouth (to feed)
- あ 。
- Foreign rice is hard and tasteless, and doesn't appeal to the Japanese palate.
8. opening (i.e. vacancy); available positionSee also 働き口
9. invitation; summonsSee also 口がかかる
- The job offer still stands.
10. kind; sort; type
11. opening (i.e. beginning)
12. counter for mouthfuls, shares (of money), stove burners, and swords
13. MouthThe mouth is the first portion of the alimentary canal th... Read more
2. LipstickLipstick is a cosmetic product containing pigments, oils,... Read more
1. frustrated (over a failure, humiliation or injustice); annoyed; chagrined; (bitterly) disappointed; bitter; vexed; frustrating; annoying; regrettable
口惜しい: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to hum (a tune); to sing to oneself; to croon
口遊む 【くちずさむ】、口吟む 【くちずさむ】、口号む 【くちずさむ】
口号む: Irregular kanji usage.
1. whistle (sound made with the lips)
2. WhistlingHuman whistling is the production of sound by means of ca... Read more
1. bad breath; halitosis
2. HalitosisHalitosis (bad breath) is a term used to describe noticea... Read more
1. mouth ulcer; stomatitis
2. Mouth ulcerA mouth or oral ulcer is an open sore in the mouth, or ra... Read more
1. lip service; mere words; professions
- Don't pay lip service to me.
2. lips; mouth; snout; proboscis
- The words are on the tip of my tongue, but I don't quite know how to put what I want to say.
1. pet saying; favorite phrase (favorite); stock phrase
- な 。
- My grandmother used to say that she would live to be a hundred, but she died at the age of 85.
2. manner of talking
1. retort; back talk; backchat
口ごたえ 【くちごたえ】、口応え 【くちごたえ】
口応え: Irregular kanji usage.