Words — 27 found
1. noon; middaySee also 御昼
- Ken will be at home until noon.
2. daytimeOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝, See also 御昼
- かんがえ 。
- I think of her day and night.
3. lunchOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝, See also 御昼
- Well, let's have lunch.
4. DaylightDaylight or the light of day is the combination of all di... Read more
午 【ひる】、晝 【ひる】
晝: Out-dated kanji.
1. the Horse (seventh sign of the Chinese zodiac)
2. hour of the Horse (around noon, 11am-1pm, or 12 noon-2pm)Obsolete term, See also 午の刻
3. southObsolete term
4. fifth month of the lunar calendarObsolete term
6. Horse (zodiac)The Horse (馬 午) is one of the 12-year cycle of animals wh... Read more
1. afternoon; p.m.
午后: Out-dated kanji.
1. Meridiungulata; extinct clade of South American ungulates
2. MeridiungulataMeridiungulata is an extinct clade with the rank of cohor... Read more