Words — 25 found
1. noon; middaySee also 御昼
- Ken will be at home until noon.
2. daytimeOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝, See also 御昼
- かんがえ 。
- I think of her day and night.
3. lunchOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝, See also 御昼
- Well, let's have lunch.
4. DaylightDaylight or the light of day is the combination of all di... Read more
午 【ひる】、晝 【ひる】
晝: Out-dated kanji.
1. afternoon; p.m.
午后: Out-dated kanji.
1. Meridiungulata; extinct clade of South American ungulates
2. MeridiungulataMeridiungulata is an extinct clade with the rank of cohor... Read more