Common word JLPT N3 Links
Common word JLPT N1 Links
2. petrifaction; petrification; fossilization; fossilisation
3. Fossilprocess. ]] Fossils (from Latin fossus, literally "having... Read more
1. make-up; makeup; cosmetics
化粧 【けわい】、化粧 【けそう】、仮粧 【けしょう】、仮粧 【けわい】、仮粧 【けそう】
けそう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. けそう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to age; to grow old (esp. in appearance); to show marks of age
1. to take the form of (esp. in ref. to a spirit, fox, raccoon dog, etc.); to assume the shape of; to turn oneself into; to transform oneself into
- とい 。
- It is said that cats can change shape.
2. to disguise oneself as
3. to change radically; to metamorphose
4. to improve unexpectedly and dramatically (esp. of an actor, artist, rikishi, etc.)
1. compoundChemistry term
2. Chemical compoundA chemical compound is a pure chemical substance consisti... Read more
1. chemical substances; chemicals
2. Chemical substanceIn chemistry, a chemical substance is a form of matter th... Read more
1. face lotion
2. Toner (skin care)In cosmetics, skin toner or simply toner refers to a loti... Read more
1. goblin; apparition; monster; ghost; phantom; spectre; specter
化け物 【ばけもん】、化物 【ばけもの】、化物 【ばけもん】、バケモン
ばけもん: Irregular kana usage. ばけもん: Irregular kana usage.
1. to change into; to convert to; to transform; to be reduced; to influence; to improve (someone)See also 化する
けす: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
JLPT N1 Links
1. to change into; to convert into; to transform; to be reduced; to influence; to improve (someone)
1. fossil fuel
2. Fossil fuelFossil fuels are fuels formed by natural processes such a... Read more
1. cosmetics; toilet articles
2. CosmeticsCosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance o... Read more
1. chemical formula
2. Chemical formulaA chemical formula or molecular formula is a way of expre... Read more
2. ChemistApothecary or The Chemist by Gabriël Metsu (c. 1651–67)]]... Read more
1. synthetic fiber; synthetic fibre; chemical fiber; chemical fibreAbbreviation, See also 化学繊維
化纎: Irregular kanji usage.