Words — 59 found
1. flight (e.g. airline flight); trip (e.g. train trip); service
- で 。
- A couple of flights were delayed on account of a minor accident.
2. mail; post; letter
3. opportunity; chance
1. convenience; service; facility; accommodation
2. excreta (esp. faeces); excrement; stool
1. convenient; handy; useful
1. news; tidings; information; correspondence; letterpron. だより as a suffix
- I have never heard from him since.
1. to rely on; to depend on; to count on; to turn to (for help)
1. convenience; accommodation; advantage; benefit; expediency
びんぎ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
2. ConstipationConstipation (also known as costiveness, dyschezia, and d... Read more
Common word Links
1. taking advantage of (an opportunity); jumping on the bandwagon
2. taking passage (in); getting a lift; getting a ride
1. absurd; unreasonable; awful; terrible; extremeUsually written using kana alone
2. fool; idiotUsually written using kana alone, Derogatory
箆棒 【べらぼう】、篦棒 【べらぼう】、便乱坊 【べらぼう】、ベラボー
べら棒: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 箆棒: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 篦棒: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. bedpan; chamber pot; urinal; toilet bowl
2. Chamber potA chamber pot (also a chamberpot, a jerry, a po, a gazund... Read more