Words — 24 found
1. to accompany; to go hand in hand with; to be consequent uponusu. 〜に伴う
2. to be accompanied by; to bring with; to take with; to be involved inusu. 〜を伴う
伴なう: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word Links
1. (musical) accompaniment
2. AccompanimentIn music, accompaniment is the art of playing along with ... Read more
1. sex-linked inheritance
2. Sex linkageSex linkage is the phenotypic expression of an allele rel... Read more
1. Portuguese Jesuits (in Japan in the 16th century)From Portuguese “padre”
2. Christianity; Christian
伴天連 【バテレン】、破天連 【パテレン】、破天連 【バテレン】
伴天連: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 伴天連: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 破天連: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 破天連: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. following someone through a locked door, thus obtaining unauthorized access
1. nominal (figurehead) minister; titular ministerYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. incompetent cabinet minister; figurehead ministerYojijukugo (four character compound)