Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. snow storm; blizzard
2. BlizzardA blizzard is a severe snowstorm characterized by strong ... Read more
乱吹: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. abuse; misuse; misappropriation; using to excess
2. Abuse of processAbuse of process is a cause of action in tort arising fro... Read more
1. to be disordered; to be disarranged; to be disarrayed; to be disheveled; to be dishevelled
2. to be discomposed; to be upset; to get confused; to be disturbed
3. to lapse into chaos (due to war, etc.)
4. Yearning (1964 film)Yearning is a 1964 black-and-white Japanese film drama di... Read more
1. violence; assault; rowdiness; wildness; running riot
- めにあま 。
2. rough (handling, language, etc.); reckless; careless; coarse; rude; unreasonable (e.g. demand); wild (e.g. argument)
3. rape; sexual assault
1. to throw into disorder; to disarrange; to disturb (order, peace, etc.); to corrupt (public morals); to dishevel (hair)
紊す: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. fray; fighting; brawling; scuffle
2. Bench-clearing brawlA bench-clearing brawl, sometimes known as a basebrawl or... Read more
1. disorder; disturbance; unrest
紊れ: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. intrusion; bursting into; barging into; breaking into; forcing one's way into
濫入: Rarely-used kanji form.
2. Astigmatism (eye)Astigmatism is an optical defect in which vision is blurr... Read more
1. excessive fishing; overfishing; overhunting; excessive taking
2. OverfishingOverfishing is the act whereby fish stocks are depleted t... Read more
1. randori (freestyle judo training)Martial arts
2. Randoriis a term used in Japanese martial arts to describe free-... Read more
乱捕り 【らんどり】、乱取 【らんどり】、乱捕 【らんどり】
乱取: Irregular okurigana usage. 乱捕: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. standing close together in a disorderly way (of buildings, etc.); standing side by side
2. standing (for election) in (excessively) large numbers; (too many candidates) competing with each other
濫立: Rarely-used kanji form.