Words — 192 found
1. insect; bug; cricket; moth
- She has a strong dislike of insects.
2. worm; roundworm
- さが 。
- The bird was looking for worms.
3. (one's) unconscious; thing inside one's body that stirs one's feelings and thoughtsSee also 虫を殺す
- Certainly he is handsome and intelligent, but there is something about him that I can't like.
4. nervousness; fretfulnessSee also 虫気
5. person devoted to one thing; single-minded personSee also 本の虫
6. valve core
7. mushi (type of game played with a stripped deck)Hanafuda, Usually written using kana alone, See also 虫札
蟲: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. cavity; tooth decay; decayed tooth; dental caries
むし歯 【むしば】、齲歯 【むしば】、齲 【むしば】、齲歯 【うし】、齲歯 【くし】
1. rather; better; instead; if anythingUsually written using kana alone
寧: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. humid; sultry
むし暑い 【むしあつい】、蒸暑い 【むしあつい】
1. independent (esp. in politics); non-partisan
2. Independent (politician)In politics, an independent or non-party politician is an... Read more
2. AtheismAtheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in ... Read more
1. to be worm-eaten; to be eaten by worms
2. to affect adversely; to spoil; to ruin; to undermine; to gnaw at (one's heart, body, etc.); to eat into; to destroy
1. to reheat; to steam over
2. to bring up again (a problem that has been dealt with); to take up again; to drag up; to rehash