Words — 53 found
1. insect; bug; cricket; moth
- She has a strong dislike of insects.
2. worm; roundworm
- さが 。
- The bird was looking for worms.
3. one's emotions; one's feelingsSee also 虫を殺す むしをころす
- Certainly he is handsome and intelligent, but there is something about him that I can't like.
4. nervousness; fretfulnessSee also 虫気 むしけ
5. person devoted to one thing; single-minded personSee also 本の虫 ほんのむし
6. valve core
7. mushi (type of game played with a stripped deck), Usually written using kana alone, See also 虫札
蟲: Out-dated kanji.
1. cavity; tooth decay; decayed tooth; dental caries
むし歯 【むしば】、齲歯 【むしば】、齲 【むしば】、齲歯 【うし】、齲歯 【くし】
1. to be worm-eaten; to be eaten by worms
2. to affect adversely; to spoil; to ruin; to undermine; to gnaw at (one's heart, body, etc.); to eat into; to destroy
1. worm-eaten; moth-eaten
2. holes eaten in clothing, leaves, etc. by caterpillars, moths, etc.
3. leaf warbler (any bird of genus Phylloscopus); chiffchaff; willow wrenUsually written using kana alone
1. to be disgusted; to be repulsed; to get the creeps
虫酸が走る 【むしずがはしる】、虫ずが走る 【むしずがはしる】、むしずが走る 【むしずがはしる】
1. robber fly (any fly of family Asilidae)Usually written using kana alone
2. AsilidaeInsects in the Diptera family Asilidae are commonly calle... Read more
虫曳虻 【むしひきあぶ】、食虫虻 【むしひきあぶ】、ムシヒキアブ
1. whiteworm lichen (Thamnolia vermicularis)Usually written using kana alone