Words — 108 found
1. idiot; moron; foolUsually written using kana alone
2. trivial matter; folly; absurdityUsually written using kana alone
- What a piece of folly!
3. stupid; foolish; dull; absurd; ridiculousUsually written using kana alone
- ki 。
- I decided not to do such a foolish thing.
4. fervent enthusiast; nut; person singularly obsessed with somethingUsually written using kana alone, usu. in compounds
5. Mactra chinensis (species of trough shell)Abbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also 馬鹿貝
6. Baka (fool)Baka (馬鹿, ばか, or バカ) is a frequently used Japanese word m... Read more
莫迦 【ばか】、破家 【ばか】、馬稼 【ばか】、バカ
馬鹿: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 莫迦: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 破家: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 馬稼: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. absurd; foolish; stupid; silly; nonsense; ludicrous; preposterous; laughable; ridiculous
1. absurd; ridiculous; silly; ludicrous; nonsensical; asinine; foolishUsually written using kana alone
Common word Links
1. only; merely; nothing but; no more thanUsually written using kana alone
- I have about 5,000 yen.
2. approximately; aboutUsually written using kana alone
- i 。
- That sister of yours is always complaining of her husband.
3. just (finished, etc.)Usually written using kana alone, after the -ta form of a verb
- "Have you finished it?" "On the contrary, I've just begun."
4. as if to; (as though) about toUsually written using kana alone, See also 言わんばかり いわんばかり, after an attributive form or auxiliary verb ぬ(ん), also often …とばかり(に)
5. indicates emphasisUsually written using kana alone, often …とばかり(に)
6. always; constantlyUsually written using kana alone
許り 【ばっかり】、許 【ばかり】、許 【ばっかり】、許 【ばっか】
1. to bewitch; to confuse; to enchant; to delude
1. extent of (one's) foolishness; degree of stupidity
ばかさ加減 【ばかさかげん】、バカさ加減 【バカさかげん】
1. (simply) because; on account ofUsually written using kana alone
2. as if to; (as though) about toUsually written using kana alone, See also 許り ばかり
1. goddamn idiot; moron; nitwitColloquialism, Derogatory
馬鹿やろう 【ばかやろう】、ばか野郎 【ばかやろう】、バカ野郎 【バカやろう】、バカヤロー、バカヤロウ
1. idiot; moronDerogatory, Colloquialism, Usually written using kana alone
1. not only ... but (also); as well as ...Usually written using kana alone
1. to make fun of; to look down on; to make light of
1. to catch 'the stupid' (e.g. from talking to stupid people, watching mindless TV, etc.)Colloquialism
- You should stay away from cults like that before you turn into a moron.
1. to feel like an idiot; to make a fool of yourself
ばかを見る 【ばかをみる】、バカを見る 【バカをみる】