Words — 17345 found
1. ti; si; 7th note of a major scale in movable-do solfègeMusic term, From Italian
2. B (note in the fixed-do system)Music term, From Italian
1. work; job; business; occupation; employment; vocation; task
- おも 」「
- "I believe you like your job" "On the contrary, I hate it".
2. workPhysics terminology
1. homework; assignment
2. pending issue; unresolved problem; open question
3. HomeworkHomework, or homework assignment, refers to tasks assigne... Read more
2. NewspaperA newspaper is a scheduled publication containing news of... Read more
- That animal feeds on flesh.
- Please freeze the fish and meat.
3. the physical body (as opposed to the spirit)Only applies to にく
- Flesh gives birth to flesh, Spirit gives birth to Spirit.
4. thicknessOnly applies to にく
5. ink padOnly applies to にく, See also 印肉
6. FleshIn vertebrate animals, flesh is the colloquial term for b... Read more
肉 【しし】、宍 【しし】
1. salt (i.e. sodium chloride); common salt; table saltesp. しお
2. salt (e.g. sodium chloride, calcium sulfate, etc.)Chemistry term, esp. えん
3. hardship; toil; troubleOnly applies to しお
4. saltinessFood term, Only applies to しお
5. SaltSalt, also known as table salt, or rock salt, is a crysta... Read more
1. whiteSee also 黒
- I have two dogs. One is white and the other black.
2. innocence; innocent person
3. blank space
4. white go stone
5. white dragon tileMahjong term, See also 白 はく
6. skewered grilled pig intestineFood term
7. WhiteWhite is a color, the perception of which is evoked by li... Read more
1. dining room; dining hall; cafeteria; messroom
- ふく ７
- Our house has seven rooms including the dining room.
2. restaurant; eatery; snack bar; diner
- ま 、
- み 。
- I turned the corner and caught sight of a newly opened restaurant.
3. Dining roomA dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern tim... Read more
1. novel; (short) story
2. NovelA novel is a book of long narrative in literary prose. Th... Read more
- おさ 。
- The king reigned over the island.
2. territory (of a prostitute, organized crime gang, etc.); turfUsually written using kana alone
3. IslandAn island /ˈaɪlənd/ or isle /ˈaɪl/ is any piece of sub-c... Read more