Words — 33 found
- こ 。
- She did not come even as far as my house.
2. (if) only; just; as long asin a conditional clause; indicates the only thing needed
- If only it would stop raining!
3. besides; on top of that; what's more
1. clearness; clarity
2. skillfulness (skilfulness)
冱え 【さえ】、冴 【さえ】
冴: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to sing; to chirp; to twitterUsually written using kana alone
1. to interrupt; to obstruct (a view, someone's way, etc.); to block (light, wind, etc.); to intercept; to cut off
さいぎる: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to be clear (of a sight, sound, colour, etc.); to be bright; to be vivid; to be crisp
- A full moon is shining bright in the sky.
2. to be clear-headed; to be alert; to be on the ball; to be wide awake
- ぶん 、
- さえ 。
- I feel smart today, to a degree that is in proportion to the amount of good rest I had yesterday.
3. to look upbeat; to be perky; to be cheerfuloften as 冴えない
4. to master (a skill); to excel at; to cleanly execute
5. to be satisfyingSee also 冴えない, often as 冴えない
6. to become frigid; to become intensely coldoriginal meaning; now somewhat old-fashioned
1. chirp; twitter; warbleUsually written using kana alone
- き 。
- We can hear the bird sing.
2. whale tongueFood, cooking, Usually written using kana alone
1. dark; dull; sullen
2. unsatisfactory; dissatisfying
3. unattractive; unappealing
4. boring; uninteresting
1. if only (you) have; as long as (you) have; whenever (you) have
- If only I get a chance to see him.
1. you have only to; all you have to (do); all that's required; as long as; if only
- All you need to do is get back the time you have wasted.
1. différanceterm coined by Derrida
2. DifféranceDifférance - French term coined by Jacques Derrida and ho... Read more
1. traveler's guardian deity (traveller)
2. Dōsojinis a generic name for a type of Shinto kami popularly wor... Read more
道祖神 【どうそしん】、道祖神 【さいのかみ】、道祖神 【さえのかみ】、塞の神 【さいのかみ】、塞の神 【さえのかみ】、障の神 【さいのかみ】、障の神 【さえのかみ】
1. to be clear; to be distinct; to be precise
2. to be skillful; to be skilful; to be deft
3. to be well-executed
4. to get cold; to freeze over
冴えわたる 【さえわたる】、さえ渡る 【さえわたる】、冴渡る 【さえわたる】
1. to be very clear
2. to be keenly cold; to be cold and clear
冴返る: Irregular okurigana usage.