Words — 12 found
1. to be clear (of a sight, sound, colour, etc.); to be bright; to be vivid; to be crisp
- A full moon is shining bright in the sky.
2. to be clear-headed; to be alert; to be on the ball; to be wide awake
- ぶん 、
- さえ 。
- I feel smart today, to a degree that is in proportion to the amount of good rest I had yesterday.
3. to look upbeat; to be perky; to be cheerfuloften as 冴えない
4. to master (a skill); to excel at; to cleanly execute
5. to be satisfyingSee also 冴えない, often as 冴えない
6. to become frigid; to become intensely coldoriginal meaning; now somewhat old-fashioned
1. to be clear; to be distinct; to be precise
2. to be skillful; to be skilful; to be deft
3. to be well-executed
4. to get cold; to freeze over
冴えわたる 【さえわたる】、さえ渡る 【さえわたる】、冴渡る 【さえわたる】
1. to be very clear
2. to be keenly cold; to be cold and clear
冴返る: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. dark; dull; sullen
2. unsatisfactory; dissatisfying
3. unattractive; unappealing
4. boring; uninteresting