Words — 288 found
1. to eatMale term or language
- く 。
- The starving man devoured the food.
2. to live; to make a living; to survive
3. to bite; to sting (as insects do)
4. to tease; to torment; to taunt; to make light of; to make fun of
5. to encroach on; to eat into; to consume
6. to defeat a superior; to threaten a position
7. to consume time and-or resources
- く 。
- This job eats money.
8. to receive something (usu. an unfavourable event)Colloquialism
- く 。
- The boss bawled me out.
9. to have sexual relations with a woman, esp. for the first timeMale term or language, Vulgar expression or word
喰う 【くう】、啖う 【くう】
啖う: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. empty air; sky
- み 。
- The guard's truncheon hit air. Off balance, he regained his posture to see a metal-mesh rubbish bin flying towards him.
2. shunyata; emptiness; the lack of an immutable intrinsic nature within any phenomenonBuddhism
3. air forceAbbreviation, See also 空軍
4. fruitlessness; meaninglessness
5. void (one of the five elements)See also 五大
6. empty (e.g. set)Mathematics
2. AirportAn airport is a location where aircraft such as fixed-win... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. daydream; fantasy; fancy; vision
2. Fantasy (psychology)See fantasy for an account of the literary genre involvin... Read more
1. air; atmosphere
2. mood; situationSee also 空気を読む くうきをよむ
3. someone with no presence; someone who doesn't stand out at allColloquialism, Idiomatic expression
1. space; room; airspace
2. SpaceSpace is the boundless, three-dimensional extent in which... Read more
1. air force
2. Air forceFor military aviation conducted by armies and navies, see... Read more
2. AirstrikeAn air strike is an attack on a specific objective by mil... Read more
1. empty seat; unoccupied seat
2. vacancy; vacant post
1. vacant land; unoccupied ground; empty lot
あき地 【あきち】、明き地 【あきち】、空地 【あきち】
空地: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. blank space (in documents)
- How is Null expressed as a regular expression?
2. vacuum; blank; void
- のこ 。
- The death of my mother left a big blank in my life.
1. emptiness; hollowness; vacancy; void
2. inanity; pointlessness; meaninglessness