Words — 294 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. to touch; to come in contact with; to border on; to adjoin; to be adjacent; to be close
- おこ 。
- Like other changes, this change in attitude has occurred in other countries, too.
2. to receive (e.g. visitor); to attend to; to serve; to take care of; to look after; to act towards; to deal with; to see
- You must treat them with more consideration.
3. to receive (news); to get; to hear
4. to encounter; to come across
5. to be tangent toMathematics
6. to make touch; to bring into contact with; to bring adjacent to; to bring close; to connect
1. to belong to; to come under; to be affiliated with; to be subject to
1. to be contrary to; to be inconsistent with; to contradictOnly applies to 反する
2. to act contrary to (rules or guidelines); to violate; to transgressOnly applies to 反する
3. to oppose; to rebel; to revolt
1. to hold back (e.g. emotions); to rein in (e.g. a horse, unruly people); to bridle
2. to get the better of
3. to control; to command
1. to take the name of; to call oneself
- しょう 。
- He called himself an Edison of Japan.
2. to pretend; to feign; to purport
1. to penetrate; to sink in
2. to devote oneself (to); to do intently and exclusively
- つく 、
- うらぎ 。
- I had imagined that the newbies fresh from university would probably be stuck with all the backstage work - collecting reference material, getting copies and such but I couldn't have been proved more wrong.
3. to do throughout (e.g. the night)
- かいな 。
- Should I stay up all night or not?
1. to conform to; to agree with; to be adapted to; to be based on
1. to be worth; to be worthy of; to deserve; to meritusu. as 〜に値する
1. to injure; to damage; to harm; to hurt
2. to kill
3. to hinder; to obstruct
1. to guess; to sense; to presume; to judge
- I gathered from this letter that he was angry.
2. to sympathize with; to sympathise with