Words — 289 found
1. to let out; to utter; to produce; to emit; to give forth; to discharge
- はっ 。
- The rose gives off a sweet odor.
2. to issue; to send; to give
3. to leave; to depart
4. to occur; to appear
5. to shoot (an arrow or bullet); to fire
1. to eat; to drink; to smoke; to take
2. to suffer (e.g. defeat); to receive a blow
JLPT N1 Links
1. to offer; to present; to submit; to supply
2. to serve (food and drink)
- きょう 。
- First come, first served.
3. to offer (to the gods); to set up (before an alter)
1. to draw (a line)
2. to demarcate; to mark; to divide; to map out
- かく 。
- The invention of the transistor marked a new era.
3. to plan
1. to face (each other); to be facing
2. to be directed toward (the future, etc.); to be in response to; to be related to
3. to receive (a client, etc.)
4. to compare with; to contrast with; to be in opposition with; to be opposed to
5. to confront; to oppose; to compete with
1. to yield; to give in; to be daunted; to shrink
2. to bend (knee, etc.)
3. to subdue; to overpower
4. to feel downArchaism
1. to manage; to deal with; to cope with
2. to sentence; to condemn; to punish
- しょ 。
- The man was given a life sentence.
1. to lose (a chance); to miss (a chance)
2. to overlook; to omit; to forget
3. to deviate
1. to understand; to appreciate
- The sense of humor is mysteriously bound up with national characteristics.
2. to interpret
- かい 。
- I interpreted his remark as a threat.
JLPT N1 Links
1. to change into; to convert into; to transform; to be reduced; to influence; to improve (someone)