Words — 439 found
1. cap (esp. a traditional cap worn with sokutai or ikan clothing); crown; diadem; coronetSee also 衣冠, See also 束帯
- The girl in the picture is wearing a crown not of gold but of flowers.
2. top kanji radicalOnly applies to かんむり
3. first verse of a haikai, etc.Only applies to かむり, See also 俳諧
4. best; peerless; firstOnly applies to かん
5. name; title; named sponsorship of a program, event, team, etc.Only applies to かんむり
6. Crown (headgear)A crown is the traditional symbolic form of headgear worn... Read more
冠 【かん】、冠 【かむり】、冠 【かんぶり】
1. quiet; calm; leisurely
2. distant; far off; boundless; endless
3. easily; comfortably; without difficulty
1. firmly; absolutely; flatly; resolutely; decisively; definitely
- は 。
- I'm a Windows person.
2. by far; far and away; by a long shot; hands down
- This is by far the most interesting of his novels.
1. magnificent; grand; impressive; dignified; majestic; imposing; stately
- The old man had a noble countenance.
2. fair; square; open; unashamed; brazen
3. grandly; boldly; confidently
- ふるま 。
- He bore himself well at the ceremony.
4. fairly; squarely; unreservedly; brazenly
1. orderly; regular; systematic; well-organized; well-organised; trim; tidy; accurate
JLPT N1 Links
1. dumbfounded; overcome with surprise; in blank amazement; in a daze
茫然 【ぼうぜん】、ぼう然 【ぼうぜん】、惘然 【ぼうぜん】、惘然 【もうぜん】、ボーゼン
1. uninterested; unconcerned; indifferent; dispassionate; matter-of-fact; detached
2. plain; light; simple; bland
3. flowing gently
淡淡 【たんたん】、澹々 【たんたん】、澹澹 【たんたん】
1. forever; endlessly; on and on
- だれひとり 、
- つづ 。
- The argument lasted a long time because nobody would admit to being in the wrong.
2. meandering; wandering; winding; sinuous; serpentine; zigzagging
- ながれ 。
- The Amazon River meanders through northern Brazil.
延延 【えんえん】、蜿蜒 【えんえん】、蜿蜿 【えんえん】、蜿々 【えんえん】
1. very interesting; of absorbing interest; having a keen interest (in); being immensely curious (about)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
興味しんしん 【きょうみしんしん】、興味津津 【きょうみしんしん】
1. the most; the extreme
- By and large, this school is one of the best.
2. prime; conspicuousSee also 最たる