Words — 4 found
1. to move (house); to transfer (department)
2. to change the target of interest or concern
- Why don't we stop arguing over these piddling matters and get to the issues at hand?
3. to elapse (passage of time)
4. to be permeated by a colour or scent
5. to be infected; to be contagious; to spread (as in fire)Usually written using kana alone
遷る: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to be photographed; to be projected
1. to be reflected; to harmonize with (harmonise); to come out (photo); to be projected; to be displayed (on a screen)