Words — 833 found
2. LibraryA library is an organized collection of books, other prin... Read more
ずしょかん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. movie theatre; movie theater; cinema
2. Movie theaterA movie theater (also called a movie house, film theater,... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
2. Diplomatic missionA diplomatic mission is a group of people from one state ... Read more
1. art museum; art gallery
3. Art museumAn art gallery or art museum is a building or space for t... Read more
1. ryokan; traditional Japanese inn
2. Ryokan (Japanese inn)A ryokan is a type of traditional Japanese inn that origi... Read more
3. MuseumA museum is an institution that cares for a collection of... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. meeting hall; assembly hall
2. KongsiThis page is about overseas Chinese organizations (often ... Read more
会舘: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. main building (in contrast to an annex, etc.)
2. main building (of a multi-site library, museum, etc.)
3. Public aquariumA public aquarium is the aquatic counterpart of a zoo, ho... Read more
すいぞっかん: Irregular kana usage.
3. GymIn the United States, the Turner movement thrived in the ... Read more
たいくかん: Irregular kana usage.
1. opening (for that day's business; of a library, museum, cinema, etc.)
- Is the museum open today?
2. opening (of a new library, museum, cinema, etc.)
1. annex (to a building); annexe; extension; supplementary building
1. school library
2. School libraryA school library (or a school library media center) is a ... Read more
1. reception hall (esp. for visiting state dignitaries); guest house
2. State Guest House (esp. Akasaka palace, also guest house in Kyoto)
4. Akasaka PalaceAkasaka Palace is a former imperial residence that functi... Read more
1. public hall; community center; community centre