Words — 205 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. lunch; midday meal
- He is having lunch now.
2. food served at a tea party (tea ceremony)usu. 中食
3. LunchLuncheon, commonly abbreviated to lunch, is a middle of t... Read more
昼食 【ちゅうじき】、中食 【ちゅうじき】、昼食 【ひるげ】、昼餉 【ひるげ】
1. staple food
2. Staple foodA staple food is one that is eaten regularly and in such ... Read more
1. set meal; special (of the day)
2. Table d'hôteTable d'hôte is a French loan phrase that literally means... Read more
1. evening meal; dinner
2. DinnerDinner is usually the name of the main meal of the day. D... Read more
2. BreakfastBreakfast (literally meaning "breaking the fast" of the n... Read more
朝食 【あさげ】、朝食 【あさけ】、朝餉 【あさげ】、朝餉 【あさけ】
あさけ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あさけ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. fasting; fast
2. FastingFasting is primarily the act of willingly abstaining from... Read more
1. solar eclipse
2. Solar eclipseAs seen from the Earth, a Solar eclipse occurs when the M... Read more
- はこびこ 。
- A freezing beggar was brought into the hospital for treatment. However, he didn't have even one cent with which to settle the bill.
- The pauper was begging for a living.
3. BeggingBegging is the present participle of the verb 'beg. ' To ... Read more
1. lunar eclipse
2. Lunar eclipseA lunar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes behind the Ea... Read more
1. light meal
2. SnackA snack is a small portion of food eaten between meals. T... Read more
1. supper; night meal; late-night snack; "fourth meal"; midnight snack
2. SupperSupper is a name for the evening meal in some dialects of... Read more
1. food and drink; eating and drinking
おんじき: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. food; foodstuff
- That restaurant prepares two thousand meals every day.
2. eating; appetiteOnly applies to しょく
3. mealOnly applies to しょく
食 【じき】、食 【し】
じき: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. し: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.