Words — 80 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. deposit; bank account
2. Deposit accountA deposit account is a current account, savings account, ... Read more
1. to look after; to take care of; to keep; to hold on to; to keep in custody
- Could you keep my bags here until four?
2. to be put in charge of; to be given responsibility for; to be entrusted with
- I'll come in for a nice profit if land values continue to rise.
3. to withhold (an announcement); to reserve (judgment); to leave undecided
4. to take upon oneself (to do); to settle (a matter) oneself
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. reserve; spare
- We have two spare rooms upstairs, neither of which has been used for years.
2. preparation; preliminaries
1. to leave (in someone's keeping); to put (in someone's care); to place (in someone's custody); to entrust (someone) with; to deposit
- I'll leave a key with my next-door neighbour in case you get here before I do.
2. to put (someone) in charge of; to leave (a matter) in someone's hands; to let (someone) decide
3. to lean on; to put one's weight on
1. prophet; predictor; prognosticator
2. ProphetIn religion, a prophet, from the Greek word προφήτης (pro... Read more
1. claim check; baggage check; luggage check; deposit receipt
1. under custody; under supervision
2. undecided match; draw; tie
1. current account; transactional accountSee also 預金
2. checking account; cheque account; demand account