Words — 209 found
1. cleaning; sweeping; dusting; scrubbing
2. CleanlinessCleanliness is both the abstract state of being clean and... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. cancellation; rescinding; release; calling off; lifting (sanctions); delisting
2. RescissionIn contract law, rescission has been defined as the unmak... Read more
1. to avoid (physical contact with)Only applies to よける
- The speeding car missed the child, who ran out into the road, by only a hairsbreadth.
2. to avoid (situation)Only applies to さける
- You might avoid an unpleasant experience.
3. to ward off; to avert
4. to put aside; to move out of the wayOnly applies to よける
避ける 【よける】、除ける 【よける】
1. to remove; to eliminate; to eradicate
- The doctor released him from his pain.
2. to exclude; to exceptSee also 除いて のぞいて
- のぞ 、
- はな 。
- Except for pronunciation, everyone can speak good French.
1. deletion; elimination; erasure; striking out
1. exemption; exoneration; discharge
1. exclusion; removal; rejection; elimination; abatement; lifting (sanctions, etc.)
1. to remove; to deinstall; to take away; to set apart
取除く 【とりのぞく】、とり除く 【とりのぞく】、取りのぞく 【とりのぞく】
1. vacuum cleaner; vacuum; hoover
2. cleaning deviceOnly applies to 掃除器
3. Vacuum cleanerA vacuum cleaner is a device that uses an air pump to cre... Read more
1. snow removal
2. Snow removalSnow removal is the job of removing snow after a snowfall... Read more
1. gradually; steadily; slowly; little by little; step by step; by degrees
徐徐に 【じょじょに】、除々に 【じょじょに】、除除に 【じょじょに】
除々に: Irregular kanji usage. 除除に: Irregular kanji usage.
1. slow; gradual; steadyArchaism
2. calm; composed; relaxedArchaism