Words — 205 found
1. cleaning; sweeping; dusting; scrubbing
2. CleanlinessCleanliness is both the abstract state of being clean and... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. cancellation; rescinding; release; calling off; lifting (sanctions); delisting
2. RescissionIn contract law, rescission has been defined as the unmak... Read more
1. slow; gradual; steadyArchaism
- The words covered are steadily increasing, so check frequently.
2. calm; composed; relaxedArchaism
1. to avoid (physical contact with)Only applies to よける
- The speeding car missed the child, who ran out into the road, by only a hairsbreadth.
2. to avoid (situation)Only applies to さける
- You might avoid an unpleasant experience.
3. to ward off; to avert
4. to put aside; to move out of the wayOnly applies to よける
避ける 【よける】、除ける 【よける】
1. to remove; to eliminate; to eradicate
- The doctor released him from his pain.
2. to exclude; to exceptSee also 除いて のぞいて
- のぞ 、
- はな 。
- Except for pronunciation, everyone can speak good French.
1. deletion; elimination; erasure; striking out
1. exemption; exoneration; discharge
1. exclusion; removal; rejection; elimination; abatement; lifting (sanctions, etc.)
1. to remove; to deinstall; to take away; to set apart
取除く 【とりのぞく】、とり除く 【とりのぞく】、取りのぞく 【とりのぞく】
1. vacuum cleaner
2. cleaning deviceOnly applies to 掃除器
3. Vacuum cleanerA vacuum cleaner is a device that uses an air pump to cre... Read more
1. snow removal
2. Snow removalSnow removal is the job of removing snow after a snowfall... Read more
1. to put something out of the way; to move (something, someone) aside
2. to remove; to exclude; to take awayOnly applies to 除ける
3. to set aside; to keep apartOnly applies to のける
4. to remove (someone) from the group; to shunOnly applies to のける
5. to do well despite difficulties; to accomplish despite adversityUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to のける, after the -te form of a verb
6. to do resolutely; to do boldlyUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to のける, after the -te form of a verb
除ける 【のける】、退ける 【どける】