Words — 55 found
1. gradually; steadily; quietly; slowly; little by little
- The words covered are steadily increasing, so check frequently.
徐徐 【じょじょ】、除々 【じょじょ】、除除 【じょじょ】
除々: Irregular kanji usage. 除除: Irregular kanji usage.
1. snow removal
2. Snow removalSnow removal is the job of removing snow after a snowfall... Read more
2. HerbicideHerbicides, also commonly known as weedkillers, are pesti... Read more
1. herbicide resistance; herbicide resistant
- Why do yields increase with herbicide-resistant varieties?
1. military discharge
2. Military dischargeA military discharge is given when a member of the armed ... Read more
1. dehumidifier; dehumidification machine
2. DehumidifierA dehumidifier is typically a household appliance that re... Read more
2. Division (mathematics)In mathematics, especially in elementary arithmetic, divi... Read more
2. DefibrillationDefibrillation is a common treatment for life-threatening... Read more