Words — 828 found
1. all; entire; whole; altogether
1. department of a university
- まよ 。
- He was at a loss as to which faculty to choose.
2. undergraduate (course, program, etc.)
3. Faculty (division)A faculty is a division within a university comprising on... Read more
1. police inspector
2. InspectorInspector is both a police rank and an administrative pos... Read more
1. outside (e.g. of a building); exterior
- も 。
- The secret leaked out.
2. outside (of a group, company, etc.); outside world
- うたがいぶか 。
- Country people are traditionally suspicious of strangers.
1. club; fraternity; sorority; clubhouseUsually written using kana alone
倶楽部: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. one part; one portion; one section; some
- おも 。
- Some people believe that Japan is No.1 in everything.
2. one copy (e.g. of a document)
1. management; (executive) staff; leaders; leadership; top brass; upper echelons
1. department (in an organization); division; bureauhigher than a 課
- おこな 。
- The marketing department is responsible for pricing new service.
- There were so few proper members in the badminton club that it was half-way between dead and 'on break'.
3. part; component; element
5. counter for copies of a newspaper or magazine
2. HeadquartersHeadquarters (HQ) denotes the location where most, if not... Read more
1. two parts; two copies; the second part
2. Radical 7Radical 7 meaning "two" is one of 23 of the 214 Kangxi ra... Read more
1. law department; law school
2. Law schoolA law school (also known as a school of law or college of... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. joining a club
2. Radical 11Radical 11 meaning enter, come in (to), join is one of 23... Read more