Words — 446 found
1. to make; to produce; to manufacture; to build; to construct造る usu. for large-scale building, manufacturing, etc.; 創る usu. for creating
- つく 。
- Wherever he may go, he is sure to make friends.
2. to prepare (food); to brew (alcohol)
- つく 。
- You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.
3. to raise; to grow; to cultivate; to trainSee also 野菜を作る
- It's much cheaper to live on grains and vegetables you can grow in your garden.
4. to till
5. to draw up (a document); to make out; to prepare; to write
- You should try to produce grammatical sentences.
6. to create (an artistic work, etc.); to compose
- つく 、
- Desktop publishing lets you produce books quickly and cheaply. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
7. to coin (a phrase); to organize; to organise; to establish; to found
8. to have (a child)
9. to make up (one's face, etc.)
10. to fabricate (an excuse, etc.)
11. to give a (false) appearance; to feign (a smile, etc.); to put on a show of emotion
12. to form (a line, etc.)
- おも 。
- I insist that exceptions not be made.
13. to set (a record)
14. to commit (a sin, etc.)
造る 【つくる】、創る 【つくる】
1. manufacture; production
1. structure; construction; makeup; framework; organization; pattern
1. remodeling; remodelling; restructuring; reconstruction; reshuffling (e.g. cabinet)
- The basement has been made over into a workshop.
2. moddingComputer terminology
1. artificial; man-made; imitation; synthetic
1. creative power; creativity
2. CreativityCreativity refers to the phenomenon whereby a person crea... Read more
1. brewing; distillation
2. BrewingBrewing is the production of beer through steeping a star... Read more
1. artificial flower; imitation flower
2. artificial flower making
3. Artificial flowerArtificial flowers are imitations of natural flowering pl... Read more
1. casting; founding; minting
2. CastingCasting is a manufacturing process by which a liquid mate... Read more
1. landscape gardening; landscape architecture
2. Landscape architectureLandscape architecture is the design of outdoor public ar... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. ShipbuildingShipbuilding is the construction of ships and floating ve... Read more
1. making; producing; manufacturing; building; construction; make; structure
- He explained the process of building a boat.
2. appearance (attire, make-up, etc.)
3. build; physique
- Her eyes are her best feature.
4. sashimiSee also 御作り
5. forced (smile, etc.)
1. handmade; homegrown; hand-crafted; homemade
手造り 【てづくり】、手づくり 【てづくり】