Words — 61 found
1. to place on (something)
2. to give (someone) a ride; to give a lift; to pick up; to help on boardesp. 乗せる
3. to load (luggage); to carry; to take on boardesp. 載せる
4. to send out (on the airwaves, etc.)
5. to deceive; to take for a ride
6. to (sing) along with (musical accompaniment)
7. to let (someone) take part
8. to excite (someone)
9. to publish (an article); to run (an ad)Only applies to 載せる
1. receiving; reception; getting; being givenHumble (kenjougo)
- Don't scrape your chair on the floor.
2. eating; drinking; havingHumble (kenjougo)
- I'll take these roses.
3. please; please do for meFamiliar language, Female term or language, Usually written using kana alone, also used after -te form of verb
- We plan to elicit opinions from the public.
頂だい 【ちょうだい】、頂載 【ちょうだい】
頂載: Irregular kanji usage.
1. mention (in a document); record; entry; statement; listing
1. publication (e.g. of an article in a newspaper); carrying (e.g. a story); running (e.g. a serial); insertion (e.g. of an advertisement); printing; posting (e.g. on the web)
1. loading (on board); equipping
- If a very large amount of memory is installed, an 'insufficient memory' error message is displayed.
2. equipped (with); built-in
- うちゅうひこう ２２
- NASA says three of 22 space missions that carried generators similar to Galileo's ended in accidents.
1. once in a lifetime (opportunity); (a golden opportunity that may) happen only once in a thousand yearsYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. to be placed on; to be set on; to be piled on; to be loaded onSee also 乗る のる
2. to appear (in print); to be mentioned; to be recorded; to be reported; to be given
- の 。
- The Asahi Shimbun did not carry that news.
1. serial; serialized novel; serialised novel
2. FeuilletonFeuilleton was originally a kind of supplement attached t... Read more
1. ship-borne plane
2. Carrier-based aircraftCarrier-based aircraft are military aircraft designed spe... Read more
1. millennium; one thousand years; long time
千年 【ちとせ】、千歳 【ちとせ】、千歳 【せんざい】、千載 【せんざい】
1. printed; published; noted or mentioned (in a publication)