Words — 657 found
1. bicycle; bike
2. BicycleA bicycle, often called a bike (and sometimes referred to... Read more
じでんしゃ: Irregular kana usage.
1. train; electric train
2. Electric multiple unitAn electric multiple unit or EMU is a multiple unit train... Read more
1. automobile; motorcar; motor vehicle; car; auto
2. AutomobileAn automobile, autocar, motor car or car is a wheeled mot... Read more
1. parking lot; car park; carpark; parking garage
2. Parking lotA parking lot, also known as car lot, is a cleared area t... Read more
1. train; railway train
2. TrainA railway or railroad train is a connected series of vehi... Read more
1. parking (e.g. car)
2. ParkingParking is the act of stopping a vehicle and leaving it u... Read more
1. car; automobile; vehicle
- You cannot be too careful when you drive a car.
1. (vehicle) wheel
2. WheelA wheel is a circular component that is intended to rotat... Read more
1. gear; cogwheel
2. GearA gear is a rotating machine part having cut teeth, or co... Read more
1. (train) conductor
2. Conductor (transportation)A conductor is a member of a railway train's crew that is... Read more
1. locomotive; engine
2. LocomotiveA locomotive is a railway vehicle that provides the motiv... Read more
1. train (esp. long distance train)
- つ 。
- The train has not arrived yet.
2. steam trainorig. meaning
- でき 。
- You can also ride on an old, restored, steam train.
JLPT N1 Links
- I had never seen a windmill until I visited the Netherlands.
2. pinwheel (toy); windmill (toy)Only applies to かざぐるま
3. Clematis patens (species of climbing plant)Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to かざぐるま, Only applies to カザグルマ
4. WindmillA windmill is a machine which converts the energy of wind... Read more
Common word Links
1. used car; secondhand car
2. Used carA used car, a pre-owned vehicle, or a second hand car, is... Read more
2. AmbulanceAn ambulance is a vehicle for transportation of sick or i... Read more