Words — 203 found
1. to run
- Look at that boy running.
2. to travel (movement of vehicles); to drive; to flow (e.g. energy)
- はし 。
- This train runs between Tokyo and Osaka.
3. to hurry to
4. to retreat (from battle); to take flight
5. to run away from homeesp. 奔る
6. to elope
7. to tend heavily towardesp. 趨る
- Editors often go to extremes in providing their readers with unimportant facts.
8. to flash; to streak; to shoot through (e.g. pain)
9. RunningRunning is a means of terrestrial locomotion allowing hum... Read more
奔る 【はしる】、趨る 【はしる】
1. running a wheeled vehicle (e.g. car); running to program, job, etc.; traveling; travelling
2. base runnerBaseball term
3. BaserunningIn baseball, baserunning is the act of running around the... Read more
2. RacingA sport race is a competition of speed, against an object... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. feast; treating (someone)Polite (teineigo), See also 馳走
- た 。
- Last week I was treated to dinner by my friend who'd won at pachinko. It was all-you-can-eat so I ate to my heart's content.
2. to treat (someone, e.g. to a meal)
- Can I buy you a drink?
2. RunwayAccording to ICAO a runway is a "defined rectangular area... Read more
1. to begin to run; to start running; to break into a run
1. escape; flight; breakout; fleeing; desertion
3. first (harvest) of the season
4. beginning; start
5. kitchen sinkColloquialism
1. running alone; running solo
2. having a large lead (over the others); being far ahead (of everyone else)
3. having one's own way; ignoring others' opinions and acting as one wishes; arbitrary action
1. acting rashly; running wildly; behaving recklessly; reckless driving; rampage
2. runaway (process)Engineering term
3. reckless baserunningBaseball term
1. gliding; sliding; skating (on ice); glide; slide
2. taxiing (aircraft); making a takeoff run
1. finishing (a race); running the whole distance; reaching the goal; staying the course
1. to run around