Words — 139 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. finance; financing; credit transacting; loaning of money; circulation of money
2. monetary; financial; credit
3. FinanceFinance is the study of how investors allocate their asse... Read more
1. financing; loan
2. LoanA loan is a type of debt. Like all debt instruments, a lo... Read more
1. to melt; to thaw; to fuse熔ける, 鎔ける only used for metals; 解ける only used for ice and snow
2. to dissolve
- と 。
- Sugar dissolves in water.
融ける 【とける】、解ける 【とける】、熔ける 【とける】、鎔ける 【とける】
1. to melt into; to dissolve into; to merge into
2. to blend into (surroundings); to fit in; to adapt to; to integrate
解け込む 【とけこむ】、融け込む 【とけこむ】、溶込む 【とけこむ】、解込む 【とけこむ】、溶けこむ 【とけこむ】、とけ込む 【とけこむ】
1. to dissolveOnly applies to 溶かす, Only applies to 解かす, Only applies to 融かす
- と 。
- Dissolve sugar in hot water.
2. to melt熔かす and 鎔かす are used for metal
- Pour melted butter over the popcorn.
解かす 【とかす】、融かす 【とかす】、熔かす 【とかす】、鎔かす 【とかす】
1. lending (money); finance; loan
- Can you spare me a few liters of petrol?
2. adaptability; versatility; flexibility; accommodation
融通 【ゆうづう】、融通 【ゆずう】
ゆずう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. financial institutions; banking facilities
2. Financial institutionIn financial economics, a financial institution is an ins... Read more
1. agglutination; adhesion; fusion; combination; blending; uniting
1. to comb out; to brush; to untangle; to unravelUsually written using kana alone
- うた 。
- Sitting on the rock, she sang a sweet song as she combed her hair.
1. to dissolve (paint); to scramble (eggs); to melt (metal, etc.); to mix (water with flour, etc.)
融く 【とく】、鎔く 【とく】、熔く 【とく】
鎔く: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 熔く: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. financial crisis
2. Financial crisisThe term financial crisis is applied broadly to a variety... Read more
1. financial market; money market
2. Financial marketA financial market is a market in which people and entiti... Read more