Words — 26 found
1. financing; loan
2. LoanA loan is a type of debt. Like all debt instruments, a lo... Read more
1. lending (money); finance; loan
- Can you spare me a few liters of petrol?
2. adaptability; versatility; flexibility; accommodation
融通 【ゆうづう】、融通 【ゆずう】
ゆずう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. agglutination; adhesion; fusion; combination; blending; uniting
1. fusion point; melting point
2. Melting pointThe melting point of a solid is the temperature at which ... Read more
1. flux (substance mixed with a solid in order to lower its melting point); fusing agent
2. Flux (metallurgy)In metallurgy, a flux (derived from Latin fluxus meaning ... Read more
1. fusion; melting; liquefaction
2. Melting"Molten" redirects here. For the Japanese company, see Mo... Read more