Words — 322 found
- That animal feeds on flesh.
- Please freeze the fish and meat.
3. flesh (of a fruit); pulp
- Flesh gives birth to flesh, Spirit gives birth to Spirit.
4. the physical body (as opposed to the spirit); flesh
6. content; substance; flesh
7. ink padSee also 印肉
8. FleshIn vertebrate animals, flesh is the colloquial term for b... Read more
2. BeefBeef is the culinary name for meat from bovines, especial... Read more
2. PorkPork is the culinary name for meat from the domestic pig,... Read more
ぶた肉 【ぶたにく】、豚肉 【とんにく】
2. MuscleMuscle (from Latin musculus, diminutive of mus "mouse") i... Read more
1. irony; sarcasm; cynicism; satire
2. unexpected; different from what one expected; not as one had planned
3. (only) surface; something superficial
4. skin and bone; bodyArchaism, literal meaning
1. chicken meat
- I'd like three pounds of chicken.
2. fowl; poultry; bird meatOnly applies to 鳥肉, Only applies to とり肉
3. Chicken (food)Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world, ... Read more
鳥肉 【とりにく】、とり肉 【とりにく】、鶏肉 【けいにく】、鳥肉 【ちょうにく】
1. yakiniku; Japanese dish of grilled meat similar to Korean barbecueFood, cooking
2. roasted meat; grillFood, cooking
3. YakinikuYakiniku (焼き肉 or 焼肉), meaning "grilled meat", is a Japane... Read more
1. minced meat; ground meat
2. Ground meatGround meat (usually called minced meat or occasionally m... Read more
挽肉 【ひきにく】、挽き肉 【ひきにく】
1. pulled or torn muscle
2. Strain (injury)A strain is an injury to a muscle or tendon in which the ... Read more
1. mutton; lamb (meat)
2. Lamb and muttonLamb, mutton, and hogget (UK, New Zealand and Australia) ... Read more
1. bodily; physical; corporeal
- Food and drink are material needs.
2. sexual; sensual; of the flesh
1. last resort; desperate measure taken under pressure of necessity
1. one's own handwriting; autograph
- This is a letter of Ryo's in his own handwriting.
2. as written with a brush