Words — 215 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. study; learning; tutorial
2. LearningLearning is acquiring new, or modifying existing, knowled... Read more
1. practice; training; drill; (an) exercise; workout
1. to take lessons in; to be taught; to learn (from a teacher); to study (under a teacher); to get training in
- He got out of the habit of smoking.
2. (social) custom; practice; convention
- はじ 。
- The custom originated in China.
1. review (of learned material); revision
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. practice (in the field); training (esp. practical and hands-on); practical exercise; drill
1. custom; convention; common practice
2. becoming accustomed (to)Archaism
1. learning; acquisition (of a skill, knowledge, etc.)
1. to follow (someone's) example; to imitate; to copy; to pattern oneself on
2. to learn (by observation)
見倣う: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. taking (a class); studying; completion (of a course)
履習: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. practice writing with a brush
2. study; learning
- てなら 。
- It is never too late to learn.
手習: Irregular okurigana usage.