Words — 355 found
1. mind; spirit; soul; heart; ethos
- We need to nourish our spirit.
2. attitude; mentality; will; intention
- ね 。
- It is the particular environment that has shaped the Japanese mentality.
3. spirit (of a matter); essence; fundamental significance
4. SpiritThe English word spirit has many differing meanings and c... Read more
1. detailed; full; accurate
- ほ 。
- I want more detailed information.
2. knowing very well; well-acquainted; well-informedAntonym: 疎い
- Are you familiar with this area?
精しい 【くわしい】、委しい 【くわしい】
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. at the most; at best; to the utmost; as much (far) as possibleUsually written using kana alone
1. having deep knowledge of; being expert in; being well versed in; being conversant with
2. (a boy's) first ejaculation; semenarche
3. Spermarche (ability to produce sperm)The first ejaculatory experience of boys is termed semena... Read more
1. fairy; sprite; elf
2. Yōseiis a Japanese word that is generally synonymous with the ... Read more
2. Psychiatric hospitalPsychiatric hospitals, also known as mental hospitals, ar... Read more
1. precision; accuracy
1. refining; purification
2. RefiningRefining (also called affining) is the process of purific... Read more
2. SemenSemen is an organic fluid, also known as seminal fluid, t... Read more
1. mental; spiritual; emotional
1. brilliance; luster; lustre; colorfulness; colourfulnessesp. 精彩
2. vividness; life
1. the best one can do; one's best effort
2. with all one's might; to the best of one's ability
1. working earnestly; sincerity; diligence; effort; pains
1. concentration; diligence; devotion
- Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration.
2. asceticism; zeal in one's quest for enlightenmentSee also 六波羅蜜
3. adherence to a vegetarian diet
精進 【そうじん】、精進 【しょうじ】、精進 【そうじ】
そうじん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しょうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. そうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.