Words — 136 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. knowingHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language, See also 存じ
- This only takes quarters, you know.
2. (an) acquaintance
ご存知 【ごぞんじ】、御存じ 【ごぞんじ】、御存知 【ごぞんじ】
ご存知: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 御存知: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. ignorance; innocence; stupidity
2. IgnoranceIgnorance is a state of being uninformed. The word ignora... Read more
1. knowledge; awareness
- We know that all men are mortal.
2. acceptance; consent; assent; agreement; compliance; acknowledgment; acknowledgement
- All right. I'll accept your offer.
3. forgiving; pardoning; excusingusu. in the negative
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. notice; notification; report; posting
2. notification (on a smartphone, PC, etc.)Computing
1. foresight; foreknowledge; intimation; premonition; prediction
2. PrecognitionIn parapsychology, precognition (from the Latin præ-, “be... Read more
1. wisdom; intelligence; intellect
叡智 【えいち】、叡知 【えいち】、英智 【えいち】、睿智 【えいち】
1. common knowledge; being well-known; making (something) well-known
1. wisdom tooth
2. not knowing who your parents are; person who doesn't know who their parents are
3. Wisdom toothA wisdom tooth, in humans, is any of the usual four third... Read more
1. not having; unaffected by
2. aside; I don't know about ...often as ～は知らず
3. I know not whether; I know not ifArchaism, at the beginning of a sentence