Words — 252 found
1. man; maleSee also 女 おんな
2. fellow; guy; chap; bloke
3. male lover; boyfriend; man
4. manliness; manly honor; manly honour; manly reputation
おっこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. youUsually written using kana alone, trad. polite in ref. to someone of equal or lower status, now oft. regarded as rude or distant
- If you get enough rest every night, you'll feel much better.
2. dear; honeyFamiliar language, Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to 貴方, Only applies to 貴男, used by wives addressing their husbands
- Don't go, dears.
貴女 【あなた】、貴男 【あなた】
1. Man of the Year, referring to a man born in a year with the same Chinese zodiac sign as the current year
1. ugly manDerogatory
- Well, excuse me for being an ugly-ass brother.
2. strong, brawny manArchaism, Only applies to しこお
醜男 【ぶおとこ】、醜男 【しこお】
しこお: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
2. WerewolfA werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope, is a mythologica... Read more
1. skinny man; shabby-looking man
2. noh mask representing a male ghost