Words — 250 found
1. man; maleSee also 女 おんな
2. fellow; guy; chap; bloke
3. male lover; boyfriend; man
4. manliness; manly honor; manly honour; manly reputation
おっこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. you (referring to someone of equal or lower status)Usually written using kana alone, Polite (teineigo), 貴女 refers only to females and 貴男 refers only to males
- If you get enough rest every night, you'll feel much better.
2. dear (what a wife calls a husband)Only applies to 貴方, Only applies to 貴男
- Don't go, dears.
貴女 【あなた】、貴男 【あなた】
1. Man of the Year, referring to a man born in a year with the same Chinese zodiac sign as the current year
1. ugly manDerogatory
- Well, excuse me for being an ugly-ass brother.
2. strong, brawny manOnly applies to じこお
醜男 【ぶおとこ】、醜男 【じこお】
2. WerewolfA werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope, is a mythologica... Read more
1. man who brings good weather with him wherever he goes; man who is always lucky with the weatherSee also 雨男