Words — 211 found
1. kingHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
2. Ōsama (musician), born Ōsama Jirō, is a Japanese musician and guitarist b... Read more
2. Queen regnantA queen regnant is a female monarch who reigns in her own... Read more
1. king; ruler; sovereign; monarch
- They are plotting to kill the king.
2. tycoon; magnate; champion; master
3. king (of the senior player)Shogi term, Abbreviation, See also 王将 おうしょう
2. subordinate Kumano shrine
おうにょ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. royal family
2. Royal familyA royal family is the extended family of a king or queen ... Read more
1. checkShogi term
2. Check (chess)18pxa b c d e f g h 18px 826pxpx26pxpx26pxpx26pxpx26pxpx2... Read more
2. Queen consortA queen consort (also empress consort) is the wife of a r... Read more
1. Neptune (planet)
2. NeptuneNeptune is the eighth and farthest planet from the Sun in... Read more
1. Caesarean section (Cesarean); C-section
2. Caesarean sectionA Caesarean section, (also C-section, Caesarian section, ... Read more
1. the Four Heavenly Kings (Dhrtarastra, Virudhaka, Virupaksa, and Vaisravana)Buddhist term
2. the big four (i.e. four leaders in a given field)
- たお 、
- I'd defeated the four sub-bosses and got through the damn long underground labyrinth.
3. Four Heavenly KingsIn the Buddhist faith, the Four Heavenly Kings are four g... Read more
1. crown; diadem
- When she appeared in court, she was wearing a sort of crown.
2. bottle cap
- It wasn't a 100 yen coin, it was a bottle cap.