Words — 237 found
1. kingHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
2. Ōsama (musician), born Ōsama Jirō, is a Japanese musician and guitarist b... Read more
2. female championOnly applies to じょおう, Only applies to じょうおう
3. Queen regnantA queen regnant is a female monarch who reigns in her own... Read more
女王 【じょうおう】、女王 【にょおう】
1. king; ruler; sovereign; monarch
- They are plotting to kill the king.
2. tycoon; magnate; champion; master
3. king (of the senior player)Shogi term, Abbreviation, See also 王将 おうしょう
2. subordinate Kumano shrine
1. king; queen; monarch; sovereign
2. the Crown (as a focus of authority in the UK, etc.); the throneLaw, etc. term
おうにょ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. royal family
2. Royal familyA royal family is the extended family of a king or queen ... Read more
1. checkShogi term
2. Check (chess)18pxa b c d e f g h 18px 826pxpx26pxpx26pxpx26pxpx26pxpx2... Read more
2. Queen consortA queen consort (also empress consort) is the wife of a r... Read more
1. Neptune (planet)
2. NeptuneNeptune is the eighth and farthest planet from the Sun in... Read more
1. Caesarean section (Cesarean); C-section
2. Caesarean sectionA Caesarean section, (also C-section, Caesarian section, ... Read more
1. the Four Heavenly Kings (Dhrtarastra, Virudhaka, Virupaksa, and Vaisravana)Buddhist term
2. the big four (i.e. four leaders in a given field)
- たお 、
- I'd defeated the four sub-bosses and got through the damn long underground labyrinth.
3. Four Heavenly KingsIn the Buddhist faith, the Four Heavenly Kings are four g... Read more
1. PopeSee also ローマ法王
2. BuddhaBuddhist term, orig. meaning
1. crown; diadem
- When she appeared in court, she was wearing a sort of crown.
2. bottle cap
- It wasn't a 100 yen coin, it was a bottle cap.