Words — 68 found
1. kingHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
2. Ōsama (musician), born Ōsama Jirō, is a Japanese musician and guitarist b... Read more
2. subordinate Kumano shrine
おうにょ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. royal family
2. Royal familyA royal family is the extended family of a king or queen ... Read more
1. checkShogi term
2. Check (chess)18pxa b c d e f g h 18px 826pxpx26pxpx26pxpx26pxpx26pxpx2... Read more
2. Queen consortA queen consort (also empress consort) is the wife of a r... Read more
1. crown; diadem
- When she appeared in court, she was wearing a sort of crown.
2. bottle cap
- It wasn't a 100 yen coin, it was a bottle cap.
1. righteous government; just rule; kingship; rule of right; noble path
2. easy method; simple approach; short-cut; royal roadSee also 学問に王道なし
- There is no easy road to learning.
2. DynastyA dynasty is a sequence of rulers considered members of t... Read more