Words — 5 found
1. spirit; mind; heartSee also 気を逸らす
- Please don't take my mind off the work.
2. nature; dispositionSee also 気が小さい
- He is more gentle than kind.
- I don't feel like working today.
4. mood; feelingsSee also 気が重い
- She could divert herself from the anxieties.
5. ambience; atmosphere; mood
6. QiIn traditional Chinese culture, qì (also chi or ch'i) is ... Read more
氣: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. atmosphere; air
2. magnanimity; generositySee also 大度
大氣: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. spirit; heart; disposition
意氣: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.