Words — 93 found
1. end of the month
1. management; dealing with; settlement; cleaning up; disposal
- He's spent all afternoon rooting up last year's spinach plants.
2. course of events; circumstances; particulars
3. end result (usu. bad); outcome
- ゆしゅつこく 】
- しまつ 。
- Ending up with being called a "measles exporting country" by the rest of the world, something that you could take as insult or truth.
4. economizing; economising; frugality; being thrifty
仕末: Irregular kanji usage.
2. Workweek and weekendThe workweek and weekend are those complementary parts of... Read more
1. end of a century (esp. 19th); fin-de-siècle
2. Fin de siècleFin de siècle is French for "end of the century". The ter... Read more
1. terminal; computer terminalComputer terminology, Abbreviation, See also 端末装置
- なら 。
- The computer terminals were lined up in one long row.
3. end (e.g. of a roll of film)
4. Computer terminalA computer terminal is an electronic or electromechanical... Read more
1. settlement (of affairs); remedial measures; cleaning up afterwards
1. the end (of)
- せいきゅうしょ ５６７８９
- With reference to the invoice No.56789 which was due last month, we have not yet received your remittance.
2. powderSee also 粉末
1. omission; failure; incompleteness
2. irregularity; mismanagement; misconduct; malpractice; carelessness; wastefulness; extravagance
不仕末: Irregular kanji usage.
1. essence and fringe; beginning and ending; root and branch; means and end